The members of Carlton Fields Jorden Burt's Minority Lawyer Network (MLN) are leaders within and outside the firm.
MLN diversity initiative highlights:
- hosted a diversity retreat that included interactive discussions on best practices of successful partners.
- sponsored a presentation by Rick Palmore, general counsel of General Mills and author of “A Call to Action: Diversity in the Legal Profession.”
- heard from Teri McClure, general counsel of UPS, who spoke at the firm on topics including her company’s diversity practices.
- engaged a consultant to host a workshop that assisted minority lawyers with business development.
- continued funding of diversity scholarships through the George Edgecomb Bar Association and Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. Bar Association, as well as the firm’s own diversity scholars program.
To learn more about our MLN goals and efforts, please contact: