- Moderator, "Women General Counsel to Know," Women of the Section of Litigation Conference: Leading, Litigating, and Connecting (ABA), Chicago, IL (November 6, 2014)
- Panelist, "Meet the ABA SEER," ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL (September 3, 2014)
- Panelist, "Opening Statements and Closing Arguments 101," ABA Section of Litigation, Webinar (April 24, 2014)
- Panelist, "For the Record, from Start to Finish: Your Case on Appeal Can Be Greatly Improved by Focusing on Potential Appellate Issues at Every Step of the Litigation Process," ABA Section Annual Conference (SAC), Scottsdale, AZ (April 11, 2014)
- Instructor, United States Attorney General's Appellate Advocacy Institute, Department of Justice, Washington, D.C. (Criminal Appeals) (1987, 1998) (Civil Appeals) (1990)
- Panelist, Florida Bar First Amendment Seminars (2000, 2001, 2002)
- Panelist, "Winning Strategies for Jury Instructions," ABA TIPS Annual Spring CLE and Leadership Forum (2001).
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Graduate Program in Intercultural Human Rights, Seventh Tribal Sovereignty Symposium (Steering Committee)